The SusChem Brokerage Event 2018 will take place on Tuesday 23 October 2018, at Hotel Le Plaza, in Brussels, Belgium.
SusChem’s vision is for a competitive and innovative Europe where Sustainable Chemistry, Biotechnology and enabling Digital technologies respond to Societal challenges by providing Sustainable solutions.
Join for networking, matchmaking, technology scouting and consortia formation opportunities. This is an opportunity to meet stakeholders from the large industry, academia, research organisations (RTOs), SMEs and startups to build consortia and submit project proposals targeting the 2019 and 2020 calls of Horizon 2020.
Startups will also be pitching their companies for opportunities beyond consortia formation.
Participation in the event is free of charge.
During the brokerage event, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Be informed directly by European Commission representatives presenting open H2020 calls on SusChem-related topics (Materials, Process Technologies, ICT, Eco-Innovation and Energy),
- Pitch project ideas live to the SusChem Stakeholder community,
- Interact with the SusChem National Platforms (NTPs), representing a number of project ideas,
- Interact with deep-tech startups towards creating collaborative opportunities,
- Connect with BBI JU and SPIRE, and receive information on their project portfolio and open calls,
- Reach out to other stakeholders via ‘speed-dating’ and networking sessions.
The draft agenda is available here.
The confirmed registered participants pitching a project idea have to send their presentation to email@example.com by 15 October 2018. Find here the guide on the necessary steps to prepare for your pitch.
Registration to attend the event will close on Thursday 18 October 2018!