EuroNanoForum is an international conference that brings industry, academia, policymakers and other stakeholders together to discuss nanotechnologies and advanced materials developments in an open forum. Euro Nano Forum 2023 will take place in Lund, Sweden, on 11-13 June 2023. It provides great opportunities to interact with important leaders from the industry, the European Commission, and academia, as well as European interest groups and initiatives. On-site registration to the scientific program is free of charge.
Sessions will focus on topics such as:
- materials for fossil-free energy production
- energy storage and energy efficiency
- the advanced materials initiative AMI2030
- graphene and 2D materials
- new materials for future chips
- how “safe and sustainable” can be included from the start.
The SSbD session has been co-organized by SusChem secretary, Eva-Kathrin Schillinger, and will provide an overview of the SSbD framework, and inform on additional approaches and projects in the field.
For more information and registration visit the website: euronanoforum2023.eu