The visual identity of the European Technology Platform for Sustainable Chemistry (SusChem) is introduced in the graphic charter of SusChem's brand guidelines.
It explains how and under what conditions the SusChem logo and visual elements should be used. This ensures that whenever and wherever SusChem visual elements are displayed they are consistent in their appearance, use, size, scope, color, tone, etc. and tell the same compelling SusChem story.
The purpose is to give SusChem a strong recognizable image and a coherent voice when communicating.
The guidelines shall be observed by Cefic and SusChem staff, external partners or stakeholders who communicate on behalf of SusChem or on its activities.
- Complete Version Complete Version
Brand Guideline Chapters
- Overview Overview
- SusChem Rebranding Philosophy SusChem Rebranding Philosophy
- Nomenclature Nomenclature
- Graphic Identity Graphic Identity
- Co-branding Co-branding
- Desktop Applications Desktop Applications
- Printed Materials Printed Materials
- Web Design Web Design
- Web Banners Web Banners
- Social Media Social Media
- Editorial Style Editorial Style