SusChem Slovenia was established in October 2006 and has 20 members, the vast majority of which are SMEs.
Members also include the Association of Slovenian Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries as well as the country’s two largest universities and two largest research institutes.
National level objectives
Research and innovation areas of interest to SusChem Slovenia are:
- Biotechnology and biochemical engineering
- Nanotechnology and advanced materials
- Environmental technologies and Sustainable Development
- Rational use of energy, water and raw materials
- Resource efficiency and circular economy
- New and improved processes
- Information and Communication Technology, Digitalisation
- Research, development, innovation and education