Sustainable Plastics Symposium, organized by Carbon4PUR and CO2Exide, will take place on 27 April 2020, in Aachen, Germany. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss a potential circular value chain concept for polyurethanes, and focus on CO2 as a raw material for sustainable chemistry. The event is a dialogue between civil society, science and politics with industry.
The symposium will end with a panel discussion with experts from industry, science and the European Commission, i.e.:
- Sucheta Govil, CCO Covestro
- Søren Bøwadt, European Comission
- Walter Leitner, Director MPI-CEC and Professor RWTH Aachen University
- Maximilian Fleischer, Chief Key Expert Siemens Energy and
- Eric de Coninck, Low Impact Steelmaking Project Manager ArcelorMittal.
For more information, click here.