ENG’s 8th NPD (New Product Development) & Innovation in the Chemical Industry summit will bring together leading experts in R&D and Innovation in the chemical industry to share their experiences and knowledge on today’s most crucial topics:
• Shifting focus from commodities to creation of competitive advantage
• Long-term benefits of eco-friendly and sustainable NPD
• Coherent portfolio management with guaranteed ROI
• Digital transformation and its offerings in the chemical industry
• Practical approach to the business side of R&D
• Practical innovation management tools
• B2B2C market driven approach
Who should attend?
- R&D Managers
- Innovation and Commercialisation Leaders
- Long-term Innovation Directors
- Innovation Directors
- Technology Leaders
- Innovation and Partnership Directors
- Program Managers
- Front End Innovation Managers
- Portfolio Managers
Confirmed speakers include Dr Pierre Barthelemy, Innovation Executive Director at Cefic (European Chemical Industry Council) and Member of the SusChem Board.
For information on the programme and for registration, click here.