The second Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference is a forum to address these challenges in a broad unique manner encompassing many diverse fields of Green and Sustainable Chemistry.
The goal of the conference is to bring together international researchers from academia and industry, from authorities and other institutions to communicate and share the latest developments across the broad and diverse fields of Green and Sustainable Chemistry.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Mineral resources and recycling
- Resources for organic molecules
- Synthesis and catalysis
- Energy conversion
- Green and sustainable pharmacy
- Legislation and sustainable chemistry
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals and sustainable chemistry
- Developing countries and sustainable chemistry
- Industry and sustainable chemistry
For registration and more information, please check here: www.greensuschemconf.com